HOW TO PARTICIPATE >
STEP 1: REGISTER
STEP 2: IDEATE
A. PICK YOUR AUDIENCE
It is good to target your communication to a specific audience you can relate to.
Here are some important questions to ask about your target audience:
All / Upper / Upper middle / Middle / Low
All / Children (1-14 years) / Young (15-35 years) / Middle Age (36-59 years) / Elderly (60+ years)
Platform independent / SMS / Social Media- WhatsApp, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter / Newspapers / Posters & Flyers / Radio / TV / Plays and puppet shows / Other (do specify)
Illiterate / Middle or High School / Graduate or Post Graduate
Farmer / Student / Migrant worker / Labourer / Teacher / Technical worker / Business manager / Health professional / Factory worker / Office staff / Delivery person / Domestic Help / Cleaning or Maintenance staff / Homemaker / Technician / Any Other
All / Rural / Semi-Urban / Urban / Migrants
Language independent / Hindi / English / Bengali / Marathi / Telugu / Tamil / Gujarati / Urdu / Kannada / Odia / Malayalam / Punjabi / Assamese / Maithili / Santali / Kashmiri / Nepali / Sindhi / Dogri / Konkani / Meitei (Manipuri) / Bodo / Bhojpuri / Indian Sign Language (ISL) / Others
All India / Andhra Pradesh / Arunachal Pradesh / Assam / Bihar / Chhattisgarh / Goa / Gujarat / Haryana / Himachal Pradesh / Jharkhand / Karnataka / Kerala / Madhya Pradesh / Maharashtra / Manipur / Meghalaya / Mizoram / Nagaland / Odisha / Punjab / Rajasthan / Sikkim / Tamil Nadu / Telangana / Tripura / Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand / West Bengal / Andaman & Nicobar Islands / Chandigarh / Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu / Delhi / Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh / Lakshadweep / Puducherry
Lack of access to basic health resources / Pre-existing medical conditions- Asthma, Diabetes, other / Sensory impairment- visual, hearing, other / People with disabilities / Others (do specify)
B. PICK A CHALLENGE
Choose a challenge you relate to, or that closely impacts the communities or stakeholders you work with:
C. DO YOUR RESEARCH
Understand the topic thoroughly and refer to all the information provided. Do your independent research and articulate your study from the list of reliable organisations provided.
STEP 3: CREATE
A. Brainstorm, Ideate and Create
messages best suited for your target audience for their context and reality.
B. Be mindful of using inclusive language* and visuals
Your creative has the power to make people inculcate positive behaviours, but it could also inadvertently promote stigma and bias if you are not careful.
C. Produce your concept in the medium you are most comfortable with
Which best aligns with your idea and your Target Group. It could be a digital poster, motion graphics, memes, animation, video, poetry or art, among others.
D. You could also take your existing work, repurpose it, and submit it.
*Please ensure your message is inclusive to all in your community and outside it.
STEP 4: CERTIFY
A. Test your creative solution
with select people from your Target Group. Get feedback to improve it and finalise after making changes.
B. Make sure you meet our assessment criteria
- Are the Key Behaviours, Good to have information, or Additional Information provided in our brief clearly implied, shown, or written?
- Make sure you have verified all your information from Government of India resources and have not misspelled or misstated anything.
- Is your Target Group clearly addressed? Does your entry clearly communicate the behaviours and information to your target group?
- Are the texts, images, videos, etc. genuine, and/or attributed to the original maker/artist?
C. Upload your creative
D. Results of your Certification process:
- If your entry is certified: Congratulations! You are ready to circulate and share your work!
- If your entry in not certified: You will receive feedback and areas of concern from reviewers. Incorporate the changes and re-submit. Your submissions will be re-evaluated.
STEP 5: CIRCULATE
- How we can help you:
- All successful creatives will be showcased on the CCI platform.
- Excellent creatives will be showcased in partner media platforms and publications.
- Approach your local Panchayat, MLA, Government Authority to sponsor and push your creatives.
- Approach your clients to sponsor through their CSR budgets.
**CCI LOGO GUIDELINES
Once the creative is certified, go ahead and use the CCI logo on the creative before you publish.
- Minimum Size: 60px for digital creatives
- Positioning: Place the logo on any corner of the creative depending on the content (top left / top right / bottom left / bottom right)
- Colour: Do not change the color of the logo. It should be used in either the black (#000000), white (#ffffff) or the red (#b03b36) version.
- Background: Don’t place the logo on a visual that hampers its readability. Place the logo on a flat/ neutral background.
- Circulation: Do not use the logo on any other material for distribution. It is to be used solely on the certified creative.